Tuesday, May 29, 2007

05.26.07

I shot Laura & Gerry's engagement session in October, and had great time with them, so when their big day finally rolled around, I was very excited to get to work with them again. They had their ceremony and reception at the Portland Golf Club, and once again the weather was perfect for pictures, so we were able to take advantage of the greenery around the club. I haven't had a chance to edit all the images, but here are just a few that caught my eye. Congratulations to the both of you, and I hope you're having a great honeymoon!

The bride, such an elegant dress!...


The happy groom...


Laura and her girls...


Gerry watching Laura walk down the aisle...



I loved that they did this sand ceremony. They each poured different colored sand into one jar that symbolized them uniting as one. What a great idea, and it will be a cool decoration in their home forever.

A few bride & groom shots...


I love this one...


Veil + wind = cool shot!...


Just loved this girl's hair in this shot...





-Jessica
Oregon Wedding Photographer

No comments: