Friday, August 10, 2007

08.05.07 Shanlyn & Jason

Shanlyn & Jason had a beautiful intimate ceremony at the McLean House in West Linn, OR. I enjoyed working with them and their cute little boy was such a ham! I'm going to post a lot of detail shots, partly because I was only there for 2 1/2 hours, and partly because they had such gorgeous decorations I thought other brides might like to get ideas from them. Also, as a previous bride, I know how important the detail shots are to couples, so I wanted to take the time to post a few extra of those shots this time. But first, some ceremony pics...






















What a beautiful family...




The mother of the bride and mother of the groom with their grandson...




And now for some detail pics...




I thought this was such a cute idea. To let the guests fill up take out boxes with yummy candy...mmm...

















-Jessica

Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: