Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Some updates...

I guess I'll start with the bummer news first...I was rear-ended yesterday after picking up my son, Noah, from school. We're all ok, I woke up this morning and my neck wasn't hurting too bad, but it looks like the whole back end of my car will have to be replaced. :(



Noah was pretty shooken up, but he seemed alright fairly soon after...



And, Calvin didn't make a peep! lol




So, now on to better news! I will be out of town this weekend in New York attending a photography workshop. I'm really excited to get to work with some really awesome wedding photographers from around North America. I'll try and post some pics while I'm there, and I will definitely try and keep up with e-mails as best I can!

Also, I will be unveiling a brand new website very soon! I know so many of you have experienced hours (okay, maybe just minutes) of enjoyment with the images on my site changing from B&W to color when you hold your mouse over it, but I think this new site is more me, and represents my work better. So stay tuned!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: