Sunday, November 25, 2007

11.24.07 - Amy & Andrew

There was a couple firsts for me at Amy & Andrew's wedding yesterday. One was that I didn't take a single picture outside, which has never happened, even during the winter months, and the other first was using off-camera flash at a wedding, which I did because we shot only indoors and it was very dark at the hotel (Embassy Suites in Tigard). Congratulations you guys! And, a big 'thank you' to my husband for assisting me and being my portable light stand! Here's a few favorites from the day...





They first had pictures done in their traditional Korean outfits...



















The entire ceremony was in Korean, which was interesting for me. I really had to pay attention to what was happening!





This kid was very talented. Earlier in the day he was playing piano for us, but got a little shy to sing during the ceremony ...



But, he recovered like a pro, and kept singing!











Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys look so happy and beautiful^^
congratulation!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the nice gift too hyemi!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.