Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Vacation pics!

Here's some highlights from our winter vacation! I had a nice relaxing week with the family, and we found a ton of snow! Yay!


"Before" - Christmas Eve


"After" w/my new 15mm fisheye




Another fun present, a lensbaby. I love what the star shape on the lens did to the lights.


I can't remember the last time it snowed on Christmas! My in-laws backyard...


Noah with his new Power Tour Guitar...


Calvin was pretty overwhelmed from Christmas morning, so we saved this one for later in the day, after he had calmed down a bit...


And he's riding on it as I type this right now, too!


Then, we went to Sunriver...a shot from the living room window. Isn't it beautiful!?


My boys in the front yard...


Calvin wasn't as enthusiastic about the snow as we were...lol


He didn't really like sledding much, either...




Noah found a super steep hill, and had a blast sledding down it. Scared the crap out of me, though!





Thanks for looking, and I hope you all had a great new year!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

1 comment:

Mike Bitton said...

What fun! Found you through the google adsense. Nice wedding work!