Monday, June 4, 2007

06.02.07

Paul & Julie were married at Oaks Pioneer Church in Sellwood, then celebrated at Portland City Grill downtown, with a great view of the Rose Parade (oh yeah, and downtown Portland!). I had a great time with Julie and Paul, they were very laid back and just let me do my thing, with a few formals in between. I'm disappointed I won't be able to see them to give them their prints, but I hope their move to Boston goes well. It was very difficult to pick just a few select images, but here's some I liked. Congratulations you two, and I hope your new journey together will be filled with happiness and adventure! Travel safe!


Details...



1st look (this one almost brought tears to my eyes!)...







Hope I wasn't in the picture, lol...


Why is the bride laughing so hysterically during the ceremony, you ask? Because her cell phone went off in the middle of it!...


Unity Candle lighting...



Outside Portland City Grill for a few quick snaps...


Just had to get a picture amongst the construction! (you have to be a Portland resident to understand)...


What a view!...



-Jessica

Jessica Watson Photography


No comments: