Monday, June 18, 2007

06.16.07

I had another double header this past weekend. My first couple, Kara and Jason were married on Saturday at the Acadian Ballroom in Portland. It was a long day, but I loved being there for Kara getting ready through the reception. Congratulations! I hope you have a great honeymoon in Costa Rica! Since it was an 8 hour day, I'm going to post a few extra pics than usual, it was just too hard to narrow it down to a select few...



Look at those beautiful eyes!


"I DO!"

The Groom...


First moment...



I sure do love my cloud pictures...


The kiss...


I love this one, it's so simple, but they just look so happy...




They are very detailed oriented, like me, so I tried to capture every detail they put so much effort into...






For the kids...



Jason telling Kara how amazing she looks (he was right)...


I love it when couples do slideshows at the reception, they bring tears to my eyes!



-Jessica
Portland, OR wedding photographer

No comments: