Sunday, September 2, 2007

09.01.07 - Caryn & Daniel

I shot Caryn & Daniel's engagement session a while back, so I was excited to get to work with such a fun couple again. They were married at the Shogren House in Portland, OR; the weather was beautiful, and everyone had a great time. Congratulations, and I hope you have an amazing honeymoon!

Caryn...



Daniel...


Getting ready...



First look...

















Caryn and her dad...



Daniel and his mom...



They included several different traditions to make their ceremony beautifully unique...












Everybody was talking about how this cake was so mouth-watering, unfortunately I didn't get to see if it actually was mouth-watering, but it sure looked like it!...






A very entertaining 1st dance...





The best dippers I've had yet!...


I got a lot of fun dancing pics...





Ok, I'd better stop now! Hope you enjoyed them, thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: