Sunday, September 9, 2007

09.08.07 - Ali & Jordan

Ali & Jordan were a super sweet couple, and I really enjoyed spending the day with them and their friends and family. They were married at the Postlewait residence (someone's home they've turned into an event location) in Canby, OR. It was quite windy, but it made for some awesome veil shots. Congratulations, and thank you for letting me be part of your wedding day!




I didn't know which one I liked better, so I posted both! Isn't she beautiful?!





He's not bad, either...


I like the old-feel edit to this picture...











The girls...


The guys...






One of the many fun veil shots from the day...


But, she was very tired of constantly trying to tame it by the end of the ceremony...




We were way out in the country...


The sunset made for some beautiful lighting for their first dance...





Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
www.jessicawatsonphotography.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love #1 in this set. The lighting is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I can't imagine any better way to enjoy the memories of this day than through your pictures - they are magical and we couldn't be happier. I will be your new best advitiser. Thank you so very much. Caroline Bryan (Ali's Mom)

Anonymous said...

sorry for the spelling opps on advertiser.