Saturday, March 1, 2008

Time to schedule your engagement session!

For those of you getting married April - October, now would be a good time to schedule your engagement session. I am booked every weekend this month, but April and May are fairly open on the weekends, and since it'll start staying lighter out later, I will soon be able to do evening engagement sessions. Think of what kind of background you'd like...urban, flowers, cherry blossoms will be in bloom soon (yay!), etc...feel free to be as creative as you'd like, I'm up for anything, and love to try new places. I don't limit the amount of outfits, locations or time, although the sessions are usually about an hour. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions you have.

Also, check out this new 10x10 engagement session album/wedding guest book I designed. It comes in a box with two pens, and I'm really excited about it. It's a unique, personalized wedding guest book that will actually get looked at from time to time. The cost is $60 for the book, and then $5/custom designed page (5 pg. min). You may use your e-session print credit to put towards the cost of the album. Here are some pics of my example album that I'd be happy to show you in person. BTW, it's laying on my 2-year-olds little table, just in case the proportions look off...lol.








Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: