Sunday, July 15, 2007

07.14.07 - No wedding, but two cute babies!

The wedding I was supposed to shoot on Saturday was canceled, so the mother of the bride asked if I could go to her house and photograph her 15-month-old grandson, Maddox. Her granddaughter just happened to have been born two days before, so I got to take a few shots of her as well. They were both so cute, I had a lot of fun playing with Maddox, and he loved all the buttons on my camera. Here's a few images...

Just look at that adorable face!...









He's such a happy boy...





This one is a little different, but I really like it...




I love the dimples on baby hands...


Toward the end of the session, and getting a little tired, but this is one of my favorites...


How precious...





Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: