Friday, July 6, 2007

I finished these pics a while ago, but I've just been super busy lately, so I apologize for not getting these up here earlier. Anyway, Walt and Lisa were married at Oaks Pioneer Church. It was such a beautiful day, and happiness just radiated from them, it was a pleasure to follow them around all day, capturing everything from hair and makeup to their exit. Congratulations to the both of you!

The bride...



The groom...


Getting ready at Dosha Salon and Spa...






The roses were so beautiful! One of my favs from the day...


We even got Walt to smile!...


An emotional reading of the vows...


I just loved Lisa's bouquet. It was so elegant and sophisticated...can you tell I love pink??...



"Don't smash that cake in my face!"...



First dance...


Bouquet toss...



The grooms mom caught it!...


The exit...



Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: