Wednesday, July 11, 2007

E. Session: Angela & Diane

Angela & Diane are having their wedding at Edgefield in November, so we figured now would be a good time to do their engagement session there while all the beautiful flowers were in bloom. Every time I go Edgefield I find some cool new place to shoot I hadn't seen before, which is fun for me. I had a great time getting to know them both, and am really looking forward to shooting their wedding in a few months! Usually I'm a sucker for B&W photos, but the colors were so beautiful, I'm posting some of my favorites in color...


















-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

1 comment:

Angela DeHaven said...

Jessica...

We had so much fun yesterday, despite the heat!! You are a great photographer, and I am referring you to everyone! Thanks for making it so fun for us.