Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Creative Lighting class

I took a creative lighting class through Newspace, and taught by Andy Batt last weekend. He just let us know that there were some pics of us under the "News" then "Projects" section of his website, so I'm posting the portrait he took of me here, as well as a few I took while we were practicing off camera flash with gels outside.

Me, of course, taken by Andy inside the studio. Just realized it's the first pic with my new glasses (actually one of two new pairs), but you can't really see the pretty turquoise on the inside of them (the other has pink inside).

We each took turns being the model. Here's another of the students...



A candid shot that I kind of liked...


Now, I just need to figure out what other lighting equipment I want to buy! EEK!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: