Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Exciting News!

I mentioned earlier we had some cool stuff coming up, and I'm sooo excited to finally say that today we signed a lease for a studio! The building is in SE Portland, on the corner of SE Water and Taylor. In the same building as Olio United, and across the street from Clarklewis. I will still mostly be shooting on location, or around the studio (because there are so many cool spots around there!), but it'll allow me to shoot anytime if needed, shoot things like boudoir and maternity sessions indoors, as well as give me a place to meet with clients. It will be kid friendly, too, but more on that later. Spencer will also be doing more portraits and bands there. We don't get to move in until November 1st, but stay tuned for specials, and an open house invitation once it's all set up! I can't wait!!


Thank you to all my wonderful clients who have made this possible. I'm so excited to show you all the amazing things we have planned for you! Also, the studio isn't the only cool new thing, but I'll let the awesomeness of this sink in before I throw another curve-ball at you. ;)

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? There's more awesome news?! This is totally exciting. I'm really happy and excited for you. I can't wait to see it.

The Smithburgers said...

Congratulations Jessica! I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! i'm a little jealous... thats a great spot.

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations! I just passed Olio tonight on my way to a shoot at Omsi. What a fun location! Can't wait to see what you do with the space :).