Monday, October 27, 2008

Margot & Jon ~ Sneak Peek

Margot and Jon booked without meeting me, so it was nice to get to go have lunch with them and their parents before shooting their engagement session. Margot's parents live on Sauvie Island, and so we walked to Krueger's Farm having fun and enjoying the beautiful Fall colors.

Here's one of my favorites, but there are more to come!

Btw, I used Spencer's new 16-35mm 2.8L lens a lot for this shoot. I think I will be stealing it more often! ;)


Margot and Jon, thank you so much for spending the afternoon with me. And, a huge thank you to Margot's mom, Molly, for such a wonderful lunch! I can't wait to see you all again next August!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

1 comment:

margot + jon said...

Hi Jessica-
I love this photo! It was so fun to meet you...looking forward to august!!
-Margot