Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My day at summer camp!

I swear, there is a reason I haven't been posting much lately! Jeanne & Mark had their wedding at Camp Namanu. I was sure the weather would be crummy, since it had been all week, but the clouds parted and the sun came out (although it was still pretty cold!). Jeanne was such a sweet bride. If all brides were as calm and sweet as she is, the term "bridezilla" would never even exist. (Not that I've ever had a "bridezilla", but some people do get a little more stressed than others...and I'll leave it at that. ;) )

Anyway, here are just a couple of my faves from the day. I'll post more later!

Being in the cabin made me feel like a kid again...except this time the camp counselor didn't play favorites and left me out! lol



Jeanne was smart. She saved money by purchasing the flowers online, but had someone else (her dad!) put them together. I had to get one shot of the girls with their muddy shoes and boots. I'm glad Jeanne told me to bring rain gear, because my boots came in handy, too! (they did wear heels for the ceremony, though)


The flower girl was so cute. She was too shy to unload her basket of petals when she walked down the aisle, but had fun with them during the ceremony...


Jeanne and Mark were both so sweet and patient during the bride and groom session, which made it so much fun for all of us, and we got some cool shots around the camp!


Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I was having pretty picture withdrawals. I went to Camp Namanu twice when I was a kid. Mostly because my mom went there and I think she wanted to live vicariously again. But the treehouses that we stayed in were pretty cool and had a perfect view to tease the rafters on the Sandy below.