Thursday, November 20, 2008

A fresh start.

Although surgery still isn't off the table, my knee is doing a lot better since starting physical therapy in October. We're about half way done setting up the studio, and my new website complete with a new logo, should be unveiled soon. I feel like with all of this new and exciting stuff happening, I should also do something drastic to myself. So, I made a hair appointment for Saturday, and I'm considering a whole new look. Ok, maybe a new hairdo isn't something "drastic", but it kind of is to a girl! I've had long hair for several years now, and have never dyed my hair, but I feel like I've grown so much in the last couple years, and I think a new hairdo would be the next step. I've gained a few pounds since my knee injury, and I'd like to feel good about myself again. Maybe a cute new haircut would motivate me to lose those 10-15 pounds I want to get rid of. I don't know how Spencer would feel. What do you think??

~Jessica

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely think you should NOT dye your hair...it is so beautiful and unique! I've always loved it long, but I can understand the desire for a change. I'm sure Spencer would be sad, though. I can't even tell you've gained weight, by the way. And once I have the baby (and if your knee is okay to do so), I'll be ready to work out with you! Jason even said he'd get me a 24 Hour membership!

Anonymous said...

I understand the need to cut long hair short. So, I am fighting the urge to be one of those annoying people who tell me to not cut my hair because it's so beautiful long, blah, blah, blah. Your hair is beautiful long and red, but if YOU want to change it go for it. (Although spousal support is important, it shouldn't be the final word in my mind) It's hair. It grows back.