Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Studio Update/Out of the Office

The studio is coming along...slowly, but since the flooring was put in, I think it'll go faster now. Here are a few pics I took after my friend, Lisa's, maternity session.

I'm going to be enjoying this Thanksgiving weekend with my family, and will be back in the office, returning calls and e-mails, on Monday.

The client meeting area with a kids corner...



The entrance...


The entrance hallway will be turned into a small art gallery...


With my back to the door...


My back up against the storage closet...


The view from the other end...



Have a safe and happy holiday!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It's bigger than I imagined. It's looking great. When it's done, it'll be amazing!

RomoOhno said...

Sweet studio! I came across your blog from POTN.