Tuesday, December 2, 2008

4 More Days!

Only 4 days left to purchase a Finao Elements mini-album for yourself or a family member in time for the holidays. I recently discovered this album company, and everyone who has seen my sample albums have loooved them. In fact, I currently have six 4x6 and 5x7 Finao Elements albums sitting on my desk waiting to get put together. If you think you'd like to purchase an album of your engagement, wedding, bridal, portrait, or day after session images as a gift, let me know, and I'll send you the pricing information. I do have all of the swatches for the cover materials, as well as sample albums, if you'd like to see them first. If you order them by December 6th, you are guaranteed your order will show up before the holidays.

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: