Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shannon's Bridal Session ~ Sneak Peek

Shannon and Mike are getting married early next month in the Virgin Islands, and Shannon decided to do a surprise bridal session for her mom who has been asking her to do one. One of the first things she said to me was how nervous she was because she didn't like being in front of the camera, but she loosed up, and had we some fun. I really really wish more brides would do bridal sessions. I usually only get about 5 minutes with the bride alone on her wedding day, but I could get so many more creative, awesome photos at a bridal session. I'll blog the rest of Shannon's session later. I just wanted to give a sneak peek because there may just be enough time to book me a ticket to shoot the wedding! ;)

The weather was beautiful today, so we were able to walk around McMenamin's Edgefield. Here are just a few of my faves...


LOVE this one!


And this one...


So dreamy...



Shannon, I hope you and Mike have a wonderful wedding. Thank you for trusting me and letting me get creative with the session. I can't wait to do a day after session when you return!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont you LOVE doing Bridals! I totally wish that Brides would do this more often as well. Great work and congrats on the new studio ,cant wait to see pics of it!