Monday, September 22, 2008

Behind the Scenes

Spencer has been shooting with me since last year, and eventually he'll be added to most of my packages. I LOVE shooting with him. For the first couple years I thought I was fine shooting by myself, and I am, but it is SOOO much better with him there. It's more fun, I have someone to confide in, he makes it possible to get even more creative shots since he's so willing to be my human light stand and personal slave (hehe), and the couple's really enjoy getting to know us both. What drives me nuts, though, is that at every single wedding he ends up getting my favorite shot of the day. He has a unique eye, and although I'm still training him, I learn a lot from him every shoot.

Here's a shot of him photographing a cute little girl at Lanisha & Tyler's beautiful wedding in Madras on Saturday, and then the shot he got of her...




Here's me, and the beautiful Lanisha, having fun doing some bridal portraits...



I will definitely post more pics soon!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I have been desperately searching for a second shooter and assistant to add to my packages, I have had some luck but just not "the one" HA! I was wondering how you found Spencer and also what is the going rate these days?

Jessica Watson Photography said...

He would be my husband, that's how I found him! :)

Anonymous said...

Thought I would leave a little blog love!!! Great photos...the last one of the bride and her bouquet is simply awesome!!!!! I look forward to more of your work...and congrats on the studio.