Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A random post before I go

I found my old picture album awhile back when I was organizing my closet, but never got around to posting a few images I had scanned in. I stumbled across them on my computer and figured, why not? lol Here are a few of me when I was little!

Btw, I am just about to leave for the airport to go to Pennsylvania until Monday. I will have e-mail and phone access after tomorrow morning, but will not be able to submit any orders until I get back.

The beautiful women in my family...

Left top: my dad's mom (still alive), my mom is holding me, and to her left is her mom, my Nani (still alive). My Dad's grandma is sitting front right, and my mom's front left. One was in her 90's when she died, and the other was 101 and a half (she wouldn't let you forget that half!).



My room, and my doggy, Logan...


Ah, good times...

Me being shy about people singing to me...



My fave...


Me, with my "chocolate ice cream grandma" because she would always give us ice cream when we went to her house (she died at 101 1/2, and had a great sense of humor till the end)


Being sick with my Strawberry Shortcake doll...



I still like to eat dry oatmeal!


First day of Kindergarten (that's my brother, Joey)



With my best friends growing up...


Thanks for traveling down memory lane with me! Have a great rest of your week!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo ridiculously adorable! The first day of school ones are so classic.

Anonymous said...

The girl on the far left could totally be me at six! Really its uncanny