Monday, July 7, 2008

07.03.08 ~ Tiffany & Jason at Cannon Beach

Tiffany & Jason are one of those couples I know I'll stay friends with for a long time. Not just because they "love their photographer," but we clicked right away, and they are such a sweet and down-to-earth couple. They even asked me (multiple times) if I would bring my boys with me, and I knew, after she told me she even made favors for them, that I had to make it a family vacation as well, and I'm so glad I did. I didn't feel like I was working at all, it felt like I was part of the family, but just happened to have a camera with me. I kept going back and forth between a regular blog post and a slide show, but here's some of my favorites, and I may still post a slide show a little later.

Tiffany & Jason, thank you for inviting us to be apart of your day. I feel a little guilty that you made it special for us, and I hope these images help you remember how special the day was for you. Although you live up in WA, I look forward to our growing friendship.

A big thank you to my husband and Jon for shooting with me! But I owe them both for more than that...my car got a flat tire in between the ceremony and reception, but my husband was able to make it to Les Schwab, and Jon drove me to the reception, so it worked out just fine. Spencer even made it to the reception on time. :)


Dress shot in the hotel room...


Some crazy person snuck into this one!


Her Grandma's ring she got to wear for the day...


First look...





I think this is the look she gave when Spencer suggested the location for the next set of images...


But, they were stoked about going on the roof for some shots! Luckily we didn't get in trouble, but a guy from the office did tell us to hurry before they got in trouble.




Noah was a huge hit, he's going to miss everybody!











Probably my fave...




The reception at JP's in Cannon Beach...








Jason is one of the sweetest guys ever, but he looks down right scary here!



Since we stayed the night, we hung out with them at their bonfire that night...good times...




Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, love some of your special textures and edits! I just did a wedding at Canon Beach and they to had a bon fire and invited me to stay and hang with them. I love it! anyways I stop by your blog every once in a while and think you do great work. Cheers!

Deyla

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love your post-processing work on these images. Hello, by the way :). I'm a fellow PDX photographer, and I just found your site. Lovely work! The light in these is just buttery. Yum.