Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Johnny Mnemonic & Charades

"Jess!" Spencer just yelled to me from downstairs. "Guess what movie they have on here!" (Talking about the new Playstation 3 video store) "Maybe I should just act it out in charades!" He added. I laughed, "Really? Johnny Mnemonic??" "Yeah! You knew what I meant?" "Of course!" I responded. I thought it was cute how Spencer then proceeded to tell Noah that when we were first dating (8 years ago), we played a game of charades at a friend's house, and I picked the movie Johnny Mnemonic for him to act out. Yes, I know, very clever. Well, he did think he was such a good actor, and I guess I felt he needed the challenge. I don't remember who won the game, but I can recall a lot of giggling on my part. It's fun to reminisce. :)

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: