Thursday, July 31, 2008

Erin & Erik's Seattle Engagement!

What could make me tell the groom I love him 5 minutes after meeting him for the first time? The groom saying, "You can never have enough pictures, right?" I knew I was going to get along with Erin & Erik from the start!

The four of us went up to Seattle a week or so ago to shoot Erin & Erik's engagement session. They're getting married at a tennis club next summer, and I was happy to have a change of scenery for the shoot. I hadn't gotten a chance to meet them before they booked with me, so it was great to be able to spend the day getting to know them, and I can't wait for the wedding and day after session next year!

A shot I got toward the end of the day...



We started at the tennis club where the ceremony will take place. What an awesome view for the ceremony, huh?





It was a Sunday evening, so the Pike Place Market was closing, but I couldn't go to Seattle and not get some shots there! How adorable is this?


Then we walked around the waterfront...


Right about this time, Erik said something else that melted my heart. Out of the blue he said something like, "Your kids make me want to have kids." After about 4 or 5 hours with my boys, that was very sweet of him to say.


And, we found some cool urban settings, too. Look how awesomely obedient they were when I told them to climb in there!





While the boys went up to the Space Needle, Erin, Erik and I hung out and got a chance to talk a little more, and take advantage of the beautiful evening light...


We kind of made them feel like tourists in their own city, but I thought they needed at least one picture of them in front of the Space Needle.


Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: