Monday, August 4, 2008

Kelly & Aaron ~ 08.03.08

Kelly & Aaron had an intimate ceremony with 35 guests at Cornelius Pass Roadhouse yesterday. I really didn't even feel like I was working because they were so laid back and fun to work with. Aaron was the happiest groom, ever. He was beaming all day, which I think you'll know why once you see how beautiful Kelly looked.

Congratulations, you guys, and I hope you have a great honeymoon in Mexico. I'll see you when you get back!





















Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

3 comments:

Lewis said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Jessica your work is fantastic. Can't wait to shoot with you again!

jon

Kerri said...

Beautiful! She is my cousin, and we couldn't make it there. Your photography is amazing! What a beautiful couple!