Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lisa & Jason's Wedding ~ the personal post

One of my very best friends got married on Sunday at my in-laws house in Oregon City. Like I mentioned before, I was the MOH, coordinator, AND photographer! Wow, that was definitely difficult to juggle all three jobs, especially with my kids there, but it turned out great, and I was more than happy to do anything I could for my amazing friend. So, here are a few personal pics from the wedding. I'll have to blog a normal wedding post another time.

Lisa & Jason in my in-laws front yard. My mother-in-law worked so hard to get the fountain area ready in time for the wedding, and it looked beautiful.


Such a beautiful and photogenic bride!



Some strange red-head wanted pics of herself...


I have a pic like this of us at MY wedding :)


Jason took the first decent family photo of us, using our lighting set-up - thanks, Jason!


Me giving my toast. I think that was when I was saying that I told my makeup artist that I wouldn't cry! lol I love Calvin's little eye at the bottom of the frame. He was probably wondering why mommy was crying.




Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: