Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another win in an [AG]WPJA contest!

One of my images placed 8th in the engagement portrait section of the [AG]WPJA contest! Everyone likes to win contests, but I feel that the [AG]WPJA has some of the best wedding photographers in the world. The organization is about mixing photojournalism with fine art, which is what I strive to do whenever I shoot, and it's an honor for me even to be a member, let alone place in the top ten. .

This is one of my all time favorite engagement images. Brad and Cassie, who are getting married Sept. 5th, let me have a lot of creative control over the images, and we got some great images that evening.

Here's the winning image...


I'm off to shoot Aimee & Jason's wedding now!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
Congratulations! Of course it makes us super happy to see our photo too! We can't wait for you to photograph our wedding...see you soon.