Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My surprise b-day party!

My official birthday is tomorrow (Wednesday, the 20th), but Spencer threw me a surprise party Friday night, which was awesome because I've always wanted a surprise party! I couldn't party too hard, though, because I had to shoot Jason & Aimee's wedding the next day, but I still had a lot of fun with my friends and family.

P.S. pics were taken by multiple people at the party, but I took the last ones of my boys...
P.P.S. I didn't have any makeup on, so no close-ups of me on here! lol

We're STILL eating this cake...it was SO good!



I was totally surprised to see what was in this present...


This lens. :) I knew I wanted it, but I didn't know it would become one of my favorites!




My best friends...



Very busy boys after everyone went home...





Lono is getting so big...


Tomorrow I'm going to Todai's for lunch, then maybe some shopping, and dinner with the fam!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good time, because you deserved it. You know, on account of you being awesome and all. Love ya!

-Hubby