Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2 Shoots Real Quick

I'm going to post two shoots from Sunday really quick because I have two sick boys at home with me...Andrea's senior session, and Nick & Renee's engagement session. Saturday was hot, like I mentioned (and all you Oregonians know), but Sunday cooled off, and I was a little worried Nick, Renee & I would get rained on. Luckily the weather held out (unfortunately, tonights e-session was canceled, though). Anyway, I haven't even looked at every image from both shoots, but here are my faves so far! Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!

I'm listening to Flight of the Conchords

First up (but shot second), Nick & Renee's e-session...

Dimples!! I never really cared for dimples until Calvin cracked his first dimply smile, and my heart melted. Now I think they're adorable...


They're both so silly, I just thought this image was funny...



They were also sweet and cuddly, too!


Woo hoo! I found something that had bloomed!


Andrea's senior session...






Andrea and her mom, Cathy...


Thanks for looking, I'm going to go take care of my boys now!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: