Sunday, April 6, 2008

Delia & Darren at the zoo!

I knew Delia & Darren wanted something different from their wedding photographs when Delia pulled out a blurry picture of the two of them sitting next to a bonfire. And, I was excited when they said they wanted to go to the zoo for their engagement session. Delia & Darren are just awesome, I don't know how better to put it, and I'm looking forward to shooting their wedding in a couple weeks!

This was the only shot they requested because they took their very first picture together right here...






In the petting zoo...


Now, that's not very nice...or maybe it is...I'm not really up on goat culture and customs...









It's nice to share (a mouse)...





We ended at the Lorikeet exhibit where we met my boys...





Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: