Monday, April 28, 2008

Amanda & Brian 04.27.08

Another successful internet dating story...Amanda & Brian were such a wonderful couple. They met online about 9(?) years ago, and she eventually moved out to Virginia from The Dalles, OR to be with him. Not only did they let me try my ideas, they were excited by them. I had such a blast shooting their wedding, I seriously could have shot at their ceremony and reception locations all day, but don't worry, the B&G session was only about 30mins, and they definitely had plenty of time to enjoy their reception! I hope you guys made it to Mexico alright, and I hope to see you again sometime!




The building next to the chapel...I even managed to get some sun flare! It was mostly overcast, but warm all day.


What a nice guy...


Amanda just before the ceremony...







Making out in the confessional, and lit by my Sunpak video light. Btw, the chapel isn't a catholic church anymore, it's a landmark now. We actually had to clear out a bunch of stuff to get them in there! The coordinator said that she didn't think anyone had ever taken pics in there before. lol ;)





I loved her green shoes!




Oh, yeah, and here's the groom... ;)






I had so much fun shooting at the chapel, but the area around the Windseeker Restaurant was beautiful, too. Amanda used to work there. I don't think they normally do weddings, but the food was really good.




I love this one...


But, I think I love this one even more...


Dancing with her grandpas...






Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
oregon wedding photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just stopped by to say these photos are amazing! i'm a friend of amanda & brian's, & couldn't make it to the wedding but the pictures make me feel like i was there. you really captured this couple's personalities, as well as those of the wedding party. great job! i may have to fly you out to virginia to shoot my wedding one day - to brian's handsome groom's man, mike! ;]

Jessica Watson Photography said...

Thank you, Amber! That's nice of you to say. I'd be happy to shoot your wedding in VA!

-Jessica