Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Matt & Ettie: E-Session

I've always wanted to do an engagement session amongst the cherry blossom trees, so I was super excited when Matt & Ettie wanted to do the same. When we arrived on the waterfront I was extremely bummed because most of the cherry blossoms had already fallen from the trees, but we found a patch, and all was well again! They were both so much fun to work with, and we got along really well. Ettie, especially, was really into the shoot (although Matt did great, too!), which I loved. And, I have to be honest, when couples are really into the shoot, I get way better pictures. So, here's some of my favorites!




The sun was beautiful, but it was quite a bit colder than it looks!







I let them put their coats on towards the end. :)



I love how fierce Ettie looks here (yes, I admit that I do watch ANTM sometimes, but mostly because I like seeing the pics at the end!).



P.S. I'd love to do more sessions amongst the cherry blossoms! ;)

Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: