Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tiffany & Jason E. Session

Tiffany & Jason drove down from Everett, WA on Saturday for their engagement session. Tiffany originally wanted to do the shoot at Wintler Park, but since it was about 83 degrees, the park was totally packed, and we couldn't even find a parking spot. So, we drove down the street to Officer's Row, and then walked around downtown Vancouver. They are such a sweet couple, and I can't wait to shoot their wedding at Cannon Beach in July! They even invited my kids to the wedding...we'll see! Here are a few of my favorites. It was super bright out, and HOT (for April), but I had fun playing with the shadows.

I'm listening to Portland's own, The Helio Sequence.

In the warmer looking shots, I added the warmth to simulate evening light since it was just so dang bright out!







I love it when stuff like this happens. I sat them down here because of the tulips and pretty light coming in through the trees behind them, but then realized the building behind me acted like a giant reflector, perfectly lighting up their faces. So, this is all natural light (actually all these shots are natural light, but this one wouldn't have been possible w/o some extra light).





Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: