Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Delia & Darren 04.19.08

Even though it was supposed to rain, I just knew that the weather would be hold out for Delia & Darren's wedding on Saturday. I guess I should say that it did snow in the morning, and was freezing all day, but the sun came out a little before the ceremony, and lasted until the second I finished the bride & groom pics. When it was time for a large group pic, and the bonfire, though, the rain went away again. Delia & Darren are one of those couple's that you can just tell they'll be together for the rest of their lives, and I wish you two the best! Thank you for letting me be a part of your family for the day, and have a great time in Hawaii!

I'm listening to Ilona V (Beautiful!!)

The view from where Delia got ready (unfortunately, we didn't go back for the B&G pics, but that's alright)...

I stumbled upon the "love shack" on the other side of the creek while waiting for people to show up...


Everybody loved the swing...



The ceremony was short and sweet (luckily, since it was freezing!), but almost brought tears to my eyes...




You just might be able to see the goosebumps on Delia's arm...


The happily married couple...


The absolute BEST carrot cake and chocolate mousse EVER!



The bride's grandmother was so sweet...



This was one of only FOUR (woo hoo!) formals I took...

Here's #4 of four...









Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: