Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The babies I stay home with...

Wow, it's not snowing today...yay! Just in time, too, I have an engagement session tonight! But first, here are some images of my babies. One of them you might not recognize because we just got him the day before Easter. His name is Lono, and he's 12 weeks old. He's a chocolate point non-standard Munchkin, and he is so sweet. We all love him so much! Also, I felt guilty for not having any recent pics of Calvin, so I put him up on my window ledge thing, and crossed my fingers that I'd get at least one shot because he is the most difficult child to take pictures of...or maybe I was just spoiled with Noah, who has always been a ham, I don't know. Anyway, here's a few from our quick 10 min. session! (Btw, they are both sitting on my lap right now! lol)






Meet Lono...isn't he adorable?? :)


I know, the cord is wrapped around his neck (which is why I always keep my blinds cords up!). I fixed it just after this shot!



Thanks for looking!

-Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: