Wednesday, June 11, 2008

06.07.08 - Karli & Nick

Wow! What a fantastic day Saturday was! I was definitely glad I asked Jon Marshall to second shoot with me at Bridal Veil Lakes for Nick & Karli's wedding. I don't think I ever want to shoot there by myself because it is just too big, and there are too many awesome angles for photos. Anyway, I had a blast working with these two again, and even though the weather was a little off and on (again), the wedding was absolutely beautiful. Here's just a few of my favorites from the day...

The guys getting into the canoe...


Luckily, no one fell in!


I loved the groomsman's ties...


If you went to Jon's blog, here's what he didn't show you. Btw, the guy that crashed was the officiant! (these are Jon's shots)...



Meanwhile, as the officiant was crashing, I was in with the girls getting ready. Here's Karli's sister helping Karli into her dress...


Karli was one of the happiest and laid back brides ever!


She was all smiles!



Some B&G shots (there were so many good ones to choose from)





I love formal out-takes!



The ceremony...





I convinced them to take a canoe ride over to the reception, and I'm soooo glad they agreed...


Love this one...






The groom and his mom. Nick is such a calm, quiet person, but once he started dancing with his mom, another side of him came out!


I don't always see people enjoy the dancing part of the reception this much...






Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. I hope you're having a great honeymoon!

Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

2 comments:

jh said...

Great Work! I love that getting ready photo!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful setting!!!