Thursday, June 5, 2008

Faren & Michael - 06.01.08

It was such a pleasure hanging out with Faren and Michael on their wedding day at Leach Botanical Garden. They were super sweet and went with the flow, even when rain was a possibility during the ceremony. It was too wet to go into the gardens, but at least the rain stopped before the ceremony. Congratulations you guys, I hope you had a relaxing time at the beach! There was a ton I wanted to post, but here's some of my faves...

I'm listening to Aimee Mann


Faren getting ready...








Faren & Michael with their baby, Marcus...

I even found something to shoot through! Woo hoo!

The ceremony...



Marcus had fallen asleep before the ceremony, but woke up just in time to watch his parents exchange vows. I thought that was so sweet.





The girls were slightly more enthusiastic than the boys...lol



Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: