Monday, June 23, 2008

Jessica & Greg ~ 06.21.08

I had my first bride named Jessica on Saturday, which was a little weird at first. I kept turning around every time someone said our name...everyone was whispering about how beautiful I looked (ok, probably not about me...). Jessica & Greg got married at a private residence in Estacada, with a view of Mt. Hood. Jessica was such a beautiful and sweet bride, and they both made the day go by so fast. Congratulations you two, and I hope you have a great time in Hawaii!

Getting ready...





First look...








Sweetest little flower girl...


Formal outtake!


The flower girl showing me books...



The bride right before the ceremony...



The ceremony...




The reception...











Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: