Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aimee & Jason's E-Session ~ 06.22.08

I shot a fantastic engagement/"day in the life of" session on Sunday. Aimee & Jason wanted something a little different than the normal engagement session. I was totally stoked when they told me what they wanted to do because I thought it was such a great idea, and loved how they thought outside the box. They invited me to their house in Forest Grove, and I took pictures of them being themselves (after drinking some very delicious wine!). I've already been asking couples to choose a place that is special to them, and this shoot is a great example of that.

We started off in their garden...



Then had some fun in the hammocks...


One of my faves...



My other fav...



Hung out and talked on the deck...


Captured them in front...


There was some awesome light coming in through the trees...


Then went inside and made a scrumptious dinner...


I loved their silliness...


I took some pics of them serving dinner, then they made :) me sit down with them, and shared some good wine and conversation. It was so much fun hanging out with them and getting to know them better. On the wedding day I'll definitely feel like more of a friend than the hired help (I will still do my job, of course!).



Thanks you guys, for letting me into your home for the evening. I can't wait for the wedding day!

Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely love everything about this session. What an original, super-personal touch.