Sunday, June 29, 2008

Theresa & Long ~ 06.28.08

Theresa & Long had a traditional Vietnamese ceremony at Theresa's Uncle's house yesterday morning. Me, with my pale skin, red hair, and huge cameras, I felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb, but everyone made me feel very welcome. It was a challenge to follow along since I hadn't been to a Vietnamese wedding since I was a kid, but I went with the flow, and everything worked out just fine. Afterward, Spencer joined us for a photo shoot downtown in the 104 degree weather! Theresa & Long, as well as their bridal party, never complained once about the insane heat, and we were even able to have some fun. Theresa, Long, Spencer & I even snuck into an apartment courtyard across from Tanner Springs Park, but luckily we didn't get caught, and I love the images we got in there. Then, Spencer & I went and had some lunch in NW Portland, and made up most of this slide show for the reception which started at about 6p.

I hope you watch it, especially if you've never been to a Vietnamese ceremony before. It looked awesome with larger images on my laptop, but if I make it any bigger on here it gets covered up by the menu on the right. So, until I figure out how to fix that, I apologize!



Thanks for looking!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: