Monday, June 2, 2008

When ya gonna ring it?

I'm so old, I only listen to CDs and talk radio in the car, but for some reason today I turned to 94.7 today, a station I have listened to for years! I almost switched back to my CD, when I heard a commercial, but the tantalizing beat of the White Stripes, My Doorbell came on. It seemed so familiar to me, but I can't figure out why, and now I have that song in my head and I can't get it out! It's so annoying! Just so you can get it stuck in your head, too, here's the video. ;)



Ok, so now for a 2009 announcement!

I am booking for 2009, and the dates are filling up fast! I've decided to only do one shoot MAX per weekend next May - October, so that means we need to schedule e-sessions a little earlier in the year, and only one wedding per weekend (the ONLY exception will be for a Day After session). This goes back to my "Saying No" post awhile ago. I'm doing this in order to provide my clients with the best service possible, and enjoy the summer with my kids.

Happy Monday!

~Jessica
Jessica Watson Photography

No comments: